France frees banker who lost $ 6 billion
Under the conditions of his release, Kerviel will have to wear an electronic cricket and stay at his home overnight on working days.
The former banker of the financial institution Societe Generale was convicted of breach of trust, falsification and recording false data after losing nearly 5 billion euros (around 6 billion dollars) in risky investments at the height of the global financial crisis.
Kerviel was convicted four years ago, but did not enter prison until May 2014 after a lengthy appeal process.
- Clave para una empresa verdaderamente inclusiva
- Redtox, la app que te dice qué hacer cuando te pica una araña
- ¿Hablar con una persona muerta? Así vivimos Black Mirror hoy
- 5 aplicaciones que te ahorrarán dinero
- ¿Qué está haciendo Twitter para evitar fraudes en su red social?